Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Getting Sweaty & Getting Cozy

Two things I did today that weren't planned:

1) I worked out on the Eliptical for the first time in 3 months. Laurel, Josh & I trekked over to the old gym where I got on the Eliptical and they shot hoops for awhile -- it actually made the time go quickly having them there. My foot did just fine -- no pain, no swelling. Next time, 30 minutes on a higher level.

2) Totally unrelated and I probably shouldn't admit this openly, but I'm now the proud owner of a pink Snuggie. I was minding my own business, working in my sewing room, trying to reclaim it after pretty much losing the floor amid Christmas program costumes, boxes, bubble wrap and tissue paper when Paul & Isaac returned from town today and presented me with a box emblazoned with that infamous logo and picture of the cheesy looking lady. They felt I needed a Snuggie. And the after-Christmas sale made it impossible for my husband to pass up.

Thanks.

It's so corny I think I may just go with it and wear it. It'll be an endless source of material for my family to use "against" me -- not that a Snuggie is needed for that, but still...

So. The Snuggie is in the house and thankfully I no longer have to be deprived of that fleecy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment